Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Introduction and Reasoning..

Hello everyone and the world. 

My name is Dustin Witjes.  I am a Eastern Michigan University student studying aviation and flight technology.  I am currently in my 5th year at Eastern finishing up my instrument and commercial ratings to get ready for a career in the real world.  I am an aviation enthusiast, a student, and a butcher  at Whole Foods Market with knowledge in multiple areas in the aviation field, along with many other areas that people find interesting, but I find useless :). 

I have multiple reasons for starting this blog.  Number one being is that it is a social site where I can get my name out into the aviation sector, who knows, maybe some Delta representative will start to follow this.  Secondly, I tend to read a lot of aviation articles and once in a while I feel that it would be nice if I were to share my thoughts on the article, or any aviation news break for that matter.  Thirdly I think it would be fun to share my aviation experiences and trips with people. I feel that this would be a good way for people to learn something about aviation.

So that is my reasoning, its short, simple and to the point.  Hope to see people reading, and if you happen to be a pilot, maybe I will see you at a FBO somewhere and some hole in the wall airport.

take care, especially in flight

Dustin  

1 comment: